Quality Control ( Armoured Vehicles)
Salary : 6000-8000 , Application Deadline 10/Aug/2021
We are looking for QUALITY CONTROL REPRESENTATIVE with experience in ARMOURED VEHICLES
Job location : RAK
Job Description :
- Responsible for implementing, organizing, updating and maintaining the Quality Management System as per ISO 9001:2008. This quality control system will be applied to the finished product, incoming ballistic and non-ballistic materials, sub-assembly fabrication, vehicle trimming, welding and any base vehicle modifications.
- Updating and reporting to the Head of Production on the performance, activities and improvements of the Quality Management System periodically.
- Ensure the promotion and awareness of customer quality requirements throughout the organization.
- Plan Internal Quality Audit Schedules for vehicles, materials, fabrication processes and build processes.
- Coordinate Management Review Meetings for Quality /Safety and Environmental observations
- Liaison with external parties and suppliers on matters relating to the Quality Management System.
- Issue all quality system documents: Quality Manuals, Procedures and Work Instructions to the concerned personnel as per the company distribution list.
- Ensure company quality targets for assembled armoured vehicles.
- Ensure quality of welding for armoured sub-assemblies and in vehicle armour.
- Ensure quality of interior trim fabrication and installation.
- Specific experience with quality control for armor vehicles is desired but experience in quality control practices from an industry dealing with complex mechanical assemblies is acceptable.
- 3-5 years working experience is required.
- Experience with ISO 9001 certification, documentation and auditing is required.
- Experience in welding quality control is a plus.
- Experience in creating and implementing quality standards is required.
- Certification of completion of a Quality Control training course is desired.
- Bachelors’ degree in an engineering discipline is desired but a candidate with enough ‘Hands On’ experience can be considered.
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings is required.
- Proficiency with all MS Office Software is required.