Salary : AED 2800 , Application Deadline 31/Aug/2022
We are looking to hire for the position of "Production Supervisor"
Provided: Accommodation + Food + Transportation
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Supervise effective working of production personnel and prepare effective production schedules and ensure
compliance with all company policies.
2. Administer all work in compliance will all Food Safety Standards GMP, ISO, QMS, HACCP, 5-S’, and Safety standards.
3. Manage and prioritize all production processes and implement all production plans and recommends strategies to improve processes. Initiate strategic planning for production to achieve targets.
4. Contributes to reviewing/amending and implementing SOPs in order to improve the Quality of Products.
5. Strive to achieve the OEE norms as per the yearly target set. And review daily achievement of targets and report variances during on-the-floor and off-floor review meetings.
6. Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures. Submit reports on performance and progress (KPI) and manage employees’ discipline.
7. Prepares all the production daily report and ensure proper documentation.
8. Develop and maintain effective relations with all company employees at various levels of the organization.
Graduate of BS Engineering Mechanical/Electrical or Industrial, Food Technology, Food Science, and/or equivalent courses issued by the recognized institution.
Minimum 08 years experience in a similar FMCG/food processing industry and at least 04 years experience in the same role
1) Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills;
2) Should have knowledge in Production and Processing, Administration, and Management;
3) Proficient in MS Office Programs;
4) Knowledge of Performance Management or Key Performance Indicators (KPI) is an advantage.