Order Processing Staff
Salary : AED 2400 - AED 2600 , Application Deadline 31/Aug/2022
We are looking to hire for the position of "Order Processing Staff"
Department: Order Processing Team (OPT)
Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsibility 1: Client Management
1. Communicates with clients regarding stocks, pricing, and order-related matters. Liaises with planners and purchasers to ensure that delivery commitment is fulfilled.
Responsibility 2: Sales Order Processing
1. Preparation of sales and purchase orders and invoices.
2. To support a team that performs order management duties in an accurate and timely manner from order entry up to on-time shipment/delivery to customers including order confirmation issuance.
3. Communicates directly with clients regarding the availability of stocks, pricing, and other order-related matters.
Responsibility 3: Order Monitoring
1. Ensures accurate and reliable cross-checking of the gross-loading report and packing list against the purchase order to guarantee all ordered products are shipped completely and timely.
2. Proper updating and monitoring of orders, weekly sending of shipment schedules to customers, and regular filing of all documents for traceability purposes.
3. Receiving and validating stock allocation from the warehouse team, cross-checking the gross loading report and packing list reliably against the PO to guarantee all orders are shipped completely.
Responsibility 4: Reportorial tasks and other general office processes
1. Provides accurate and on-time reports for inter-departments and counterparts.
2. Performs basic stock checking to serve as a backup of the main stock checker.
3. Accurate checking and preparation of original shipping documents for courier dispatch to the customer.
Bachelor’s Degree or other equivalent experience in areas related to accounting, inbound customer sales service, and order processing. Post-Graduate status is an advantage but not necessary.
Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar FMCG production environment. Solid understanding of order processing, shipping and logistics, warehouse management, inventory management, procurement and planning, and accounting.
Intermediate MS Office skills (excel, word, outlook, and PowerPoint) are required. Preferably with experience in ERP software (knowledge in Navision is an advantage). Excellent data entry skills and effective good verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.