Homecare Nurses - UK
Salary : € 25000 P/A , Application Deadline 30/Sep/2022
We are looking to hire for the position of " Home Care Nurse"
Location: United Kingdom
- Ensuring the health and safety of the premises
- Cleaning of service users’ rooms
- Booking and going with service users to appointments
- Support planning and report writing
- Support service users with eating and drinking
- Supporting service users with daily living skills, shopping for groceries and cooking a meal
- Support service users with their laundry
- Monitoring individuals’ conditions by taking their temperature, and weight and helping with medication
- Support with personal care such as support with showering and dressing
- Support with mobility
- Support with daily allowances and budgeting
- One-on-one support in the community
- Assist to access community-based social and physical activities such as swimming, work placements and other social and leisure activities
- Personal care
Experience and Qualifications:
As a Support Worker, We expect you to have the right attitude, values and behaviour to work. Successful candidates must also have:
- A minimum of 12 months experience of in volunteering or supporting young/adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder and or complex behavioural needs, mental health issues
- An understanding of behaviours as a means of communication
- An excellent observational skill to identify signs of physical or emotional problems/distress
- A bubbly and an outgoing personality
- A good level of spoken and written English
- The ability to work on your own initiative, underline management and prioritise your workload
- Good listening and communication skills
- The ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
- Good writing skills to fill in care plans
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to relate well to people of all ages and backgrounds
- The ability to teach and encourage clients to develop their skills daily living skills
- Ability to establish and maintain useful and mutually beneficial joint-working relationships with families and carers of our resident
The conditions of service for Care Waking Night Mental Health Support Worker are as follows:
- Annual Leave: 28 days per annum including Bank Holidays.
- Pension: You will be automatically enrolled in the Reliant Care pension scheme which is administered by NEST. Contributions will be deducted from your salary on the basis % of your basic salary, after 12 weeks
- Hours: The normal working week is 37.5 hours per week.
- Location: The unit you will locate will be agreed upon at a later date
- Probation: Employment will be closely monitored and supervised for a specified period on commencement of employment
- Contract of Employment: Issued on appointment to post.
- Screening: This post is subject to satisfactory references, pre-appointment Health Assessment, and a Police Check I the country of origin.