Salary : AED 5000 - AED 7000 , Application Deadline 31/Aug/2022
We are looking to hire for the position of " General Nurse" for nursing and home health care located in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi.
Duty Hours: 240 hrs /month, weekly off
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- DHA / HAAD Certified / BSc in nursing.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff.
- Professional, friendly attitude.