Home Care Nurse
Salary : 9000 , Application Deadline 15/Aug/2021
We are looking for HAAD / MOH registered and experienced Home Care Nurses to join our team of healthcare service providers.
Job Location: Al Ain ( Live out)
- Traveling to patients’ homes and managing their care plans according to physicians’ instructions.
- Administering medication and monitoring patient's health progress
- Complete evaluation tasks, including reviewing medication and vital signs.
- Listening to the concerns of family members and answering their questions.
- Educating caregivers and family on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
- Providing suggestions for improved healthcare to physicians and family members of the patient.
- Monitoring patient recovery and compiling reports for the physician.
- Keeping abreast of developments in healthcare and attending workshops and lectures as required.
- Collaborating with doctors and other healthcare professionals to develop improved diets and healthcare plans for patients.
Home Care Nurse Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing and HAAD/MOH license
- A completed apprenticeship or experience in a similar role.
- Excellent observational and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to follow instructions but also to act independently if necessary.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Active listening skills and empathy.