Food and Beverage Manager
Salary : 26500 , Application Deadline 05/Aug/2021
Role Title : Manager (Food and Beverage)
The Manager will be responsible for the management of Commercial F&B
Outlets (including but not limited to restaurants, tea/coffee shops, cafes, food trucks, etc.)
- In collaboration with various internal departments, ensure execution, change management and successful and timely closure of various F&B Partner Agreements
- Consolidate and share relevant information pertaining to Commercial on-site operations with the relevant Operational teams
- Seek and develop opportunities that leverage the F&B program tapping into the vast array of options to create bundled service options
- Work with cross-functional departments, End Users such as Brand Management,Marketing and Communications, Programming, Partner Marketing etc to ensure that the agreed promotional activities are conducted successfully, as well as ensure that the F&B Partner adheres to the contractual requirements and acceptable service levels.
- Regular meetings and communication with the various commercial parties/relationship management.
- Coordinate with each outlet on the number of accreditation and validate the numbers against their operational requirements, reviewing each submissions and approving.
- Service Levels and random monitoring of various KPIs including but not limited to: Queue Time, Menus, Pricing, Quality, Out of Stock, Food Safety, Food Quality, and Number of Customer Complaints.
- Compliance (of all operational aspects, including but not limited to partner’s F&B product offerings, arrangements, and practices)
- Account management of the allocated F&B Partners, including but not limited to coordination of regular meetings, tracking against agreed timelines and achieving key milestones, preparation and distribution relevant correspondence, preparation of presentations and follow-up;
- Preparation and consolidation of reporting requirements for F&B Partners, where applicable include tracking against targets and KPIs, such as sales, footfalls, etc.
- 6 + years account management experience, ideally F&B operational experience
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Detail oriented with high attention to detail and quality