Customer Service Representative
Salary : AED 3000 - AED 8000 , Application Deadline 30/Sep/2022
We are looking to hire for the position of "Customer Service Representative"
Location: Al Quasis / Al Quoz
Salary: AED 3000 - AED 8000
Nationality: Filipino / European National
Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about the services provided and to handle and resolve complaints. Coordinate with RTA for document approvals, to attain driving permits, etc.
Specify the output required from the job. Identify 6-8 key accountabilities and their performance indicators.
- Provide complete and accurate information about the procedures, criteria, and the total cost to attain a driving license.
- Ensure that all the relevant documents are submitted at the time of registration.
- Enroll the customer in the system accurately and get the acknowledgment of the same by the customer. Enter the number of required classes as per RTA conditions, and also any additional classes required if the student fails the assessment test.
- Attain approval from RTA on the documents provided. Attain the student driving permit from RTA.
- Ensure that the payment is made before proceeding with assigning the classes.
- Update the system as and when required.
- Prepare credit reports and attain approval from the authorized person.
- Acknowledgment of branch target(s).
- Undertake any other duties as per requirement.
- Customers are given accurate information in a short amount of time, i.e. short customer-handling times.
- All items are checked on the Document Checklist; which verifies all documents have been submitted.
- Information/ schedules adhere to RTA conditions.
- RTA is contacted for approval in a timely manner.
- Maintaining cash properly.
- The system is up-to-date.
- Quality and timely completion of the credit report.
- Achievement of monthly branch target(s).
Qualifications, Experiences, Skills
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Senior Secondary School Certificate or equivalent.
Minimum Experience (number of years): Minimum 2 year UAE experience in a similar position
Job-specific Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, observation skills, strong customer service skills, ability to handle irate customers, willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed, and knowledge of basic computer skills.
Competencies: Attention to detail, highly developed sense of integrity, and commitment to customer satisfaction.