Salary : 26500 , Application Deadline 05/Aug/2021
Role Title: Cost Manager
The key responsibilities of the Manager –Cost will be to:
- Assist the Centralized Financial & Operational Support team within the Commercial department in managing Cost and expenses of the F&B operators . This will include monthly reconciliations and verification of all of the cost of goods sold, labour costs, variable costs, fixed costs and other operating costs.
- Work with Commercial team to ensure timely and accurate management of cost and at all times and support in processing the cash calls for the operators.
- Perform vital reconciliations which shall include bank reconciliations, cost and invoice reconciliations, Cost- variance analysis etc.
- Ensure timely resolution of dispute in cost requirements
- Oversee the cost management and invoicing processes of Food and Beverage
- Able to effectively monitor and report the Food & Beverage Cost.
- Prepare cost variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating with relevant parties.
- Update and maintain receipts into the systems (FMC).
- Review and verify voids in the POS systems.
- Check and verify any discounts, promotions and waivers (including those reflected in the POS system).
- Review the cost of sales in all F&B outlets and ensure that the costs are within budget.
- Tally all end of shift reports generated from all POS tills.
- Continuously study weaknesses in cost controls implemented for the outlet(s) and provide suggestions for improvements.
- Perform end of week and end of month reconciliation of all statements and reports generated in order to satisfy the correct reporting and MIS
Knowledge, Qualifications & Skills required
- Bachelor’s degree (Major in Accounting)
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience within similar roles
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary
- Good analytics and reporting skills.
- Experience with Accounting System, POS Systems, and cost and inventory systems.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
- F&B, Retail, General Concessionaire, and Retailers experience is a strong-plus·
- Accounting qualification certificate and Knowledge of SAP Financials is a plus point.