Business Central Developer
Salary : Negotiable , Application Deadline 31/Aug/2022
We are looking to hire for the position of position "Business Central Developer"
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Architect, plan, test and deploy NAV/BC solutions.
2. Ability to break large development projects into smaller work items.
3. Analyze business specifications and convert these into technical specifications.
4. Provide requirement analysis & effort estimates for the development of new features or customization of existing features.
5. Integrate logic and understanding of business operations, and NAV/BC business processes.
6. Perform coding/programming tasks to specification and in accordance with development standards
7. Develop test plans and participate in code testing to ensure workability, completeness, and quality.
8. Perform code promotion activities to ensure the synchronization of all environments.
9. Participate in and contribute to peer code reviews and design sessions.
10. Provide ongoing implementation support.
11. Ability to debug and troubleshoot complex issues related to NAV/BC code.
12. Create and maintain functional requirements and technical specification documentation.
13. Maintain documentation and version control for all entities.
Minimum of 7 years experience in programming, coding, and developing for Dynamics NAV/BC.
Certification in MS Dynamics, advanced understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem, expert knowledge in coding both C/AL and AL, knowledge of SQL and Transact-SQL, and BI implementation and development.