Salary : AED 1800 , Application Deadline 31/Aug/2022
We are looking to hire for the position of "Building Maintenance"
Department: HR & Admin
Nationality: Indian / Nepali
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Conducts regular inspection of the buildings and identifies the maintenance needed.
2. Respond to repair requests related to plumbing, flooring jobs, and other civil works in company accommodation and factory premises.
3. Responsible for the installation, modification, maintenance, and repair of plumbing fixtures for drainage and water systems like damaged dishwashers, broken pipes, and clogged drains.
4. Perform scheduled maintenance to ensure plumbing equipment is functioning efficiently.
5. Carry out flooring works like filling gaps or crevices (on walls, sidewalks, sidewalks, street curbs, floors, bathroom showers, sink counters, manholes, etc.) and lying blocks or changing vinyl tiles and other mason works in company buildings and premises.
6. Oversee and recommends the selection of materials required for a plumbing installation/repair. If needed, liaise with contractors, pipefitters, and other construction workers to ensure an effective plumbing system.
7. Provides general support to the Carpenter and Housekeeping Personnel in shifting and or assembling furniture, repairs, and carpeting of building doors, cabinets, tables, chairs, and other furniture.
8. Assure compliance with appropriate safety practices and procedures and with applicable technical regulations and safety standards such as the relevant building codes, legislations, and policies.
9. Contributes to the ongoing efforts towards reduction of cost by providing concrete technical solutions including better management of utilities and minimizing wear and tear, and avoiding loss and damage to tools and equipment.
With Diploma/Vocational certificate with ITI in plumbing or fitting or Mason Building Constructor.
Proven experience as a Plumber or Handyman in residential buildings and or in the manufacturing industry and with at least three years of related experience.
Completion of an approved technical training program in plumbing, masonry, or any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved.