Accountant – Ticketing
Salary : 12500 , Application Deadline 05/Aug/2021
Role Title: Accountant – Ticketing
The key responsibilities of the Accountant will be to:
- Support the Revenue Team in carrying out daily operational activities supporting the Ticketing, F&B, Retail and all other revenue streams.
- Assist the Senior Accountant - Revenue with relevant reporting requirements
- Aid the department with adhoc requirements and deliverables.
- Reconciliation of cashier reports and actual sales
- Reconciliation of Ticketing System-Payment Gateway-SAP ERP reports
- Reconciliation of FOC tickets
- Monitoring and escalation of payment gateway issues and disputes
- Performs reconciliation for cash handling from all selling points
- Supporting the revenue team with all other adhoc reporting requirements and deliverables
Knowledge, Qualifications & Skills required
- Bachelor’s degree (Major in Accounting)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Events Industry
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary
- Able to manage change and cope with complex and ambiguous tasks.
- Events industry experience is preferred
- Event Ticketing experience
- Knowledge of SAP Financials and Credit control/collections experience preferred